Cohesion Policy stands by you!
- Topic:Cohesion Policy
- Programme :Cohesion Policy
- Sector :Support for information measures relating to the EU Cohesion policy
- OnlineGame: https://genestial.com/clients/aspon/cohesiongame/beta/
- Project ID:2021CE16BAT001
- Finish: 31/8/2023
- Total Grant: 299.962,09€
Participating Countries: 3
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Τhis project aspires to promote a better understanding of the fact that the Cohesion Policy is supporting all EU regions.To do so, the project team will produce special content and will engage with local people and stakeholders in order to promote a global vision about the projects funded through the Cohesion Policy and real stories behind each of the projects. While interacting with people using different ways (from online games, events and workshops), the project anticipates the public will be encouraged not only to participate but also to set priorities for the future of the policy.
PR1 – raise its awareness of the Cohesion policy, its role in reducing disparities among EU Member States and regions as well as its impact on all citizens’ lives supporting all EU regions alike in, among others, job creation, tackling climate change, tackling crises such as Covid-19 pandemic and protecting the environment.
- PR2 – engage with stakeholders at a local, national and European level
- PR3 – reach the youth (including both school children and university students), to inform them about the Cohesion Policy and make them communicate their ideas about EU’s and Cohesion Policy’s future.
- PR4 – to reach people of all ages with special interests (i.e. sports, culture, EU affairs, games) and inform them about the Cohesion Policy and funds allocated across EU in projects of their interests such as museums and other cultural facilities refurbished/supported through Cohesion Policy funds
1. As partners our role is to inform the locals about the Cohesion Policy through disseminating an online game, use of social media and promotion through Youtube etc) . 2. Co-organize the first Conference on EU’s regional policy. We also take part in creating a list with success stories of the Cohesion Policy in Greece while providing scenario ideas for the developing game. 3. Lastly we are expected to participate in the final Conference in Cyprus by presenting the results, raising awareness and promoting dialogue among participants.
Inform primarily Cypriot but also Spanish, Greek and EU citizens about the Cohesion Policy, the results of its investments mostly in the participating countries but also across EU as well as Cohesion Policy’s impact on people’s lives. Thus it is about make Cohesion Policy known to the public.
🇨🇾 Aspon Consulting Ltd
🇨🇾 ALPHA TELEVISION CYPRUS LIMITED
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇪🇸 Gestión Estratégica e Innovación