Energy literacy–practical trainings for sustainable energy consumption via personal behavioural changes
- Topic: Youth, Education and Training
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Sector: Adult Education
- Project ID: 2021-1-PL01-KA220-ADU-000033582
- Website: http://www.el-practice.eu/en/
- Start: 1/2/2022
- Finish: 1/12/2023
- Total Grant: 181.132
Participating Countries: 5
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
In EL-Practice partners will give a special attention in developing interactive and accessible energy literacy knowledge and competencies e-course via mobile-friendly platform, especially focusing on young adults to foster positive energy- related behavioural changes in order to co-create a sustainable Europe we all want.Aim of the EL-Practice project is to empower young people with competencies, skills, knowledge and self-confidence to take responsibility of their life choices and actively engage in the aim to become more sustainable society within the EU communities. The project responds to the need of young adults via:
– clear definition of gaps in the field of competencies on energy literacy in five European countries;
– connecting young people into multicultural and international arena for networking and fostering sustainable identity;
– development of interactive and innovative learning material to improve their energy literacy skills and decisions.
PR1: Competencies about energy literacy by young adults
PR2: EL-PRACTICE mobile-friendly platform
PR3: EL PRACTICE -module boosting energy literacy competencies
Innovation Hive coordinates the E2 (national workshop in Greece) and helps with E6 activities;
• contributes to the PR1 (mapping of the competencies, insights from Greece, prepares the national report);
• coordinates the PR2 (development of the mobile-friendly platform);
• contributes to the PR3 (content creation of the e-course, translation);
• participation in C1 and C2;
• contributes to the promotion activities and dissemination on the results.
🇵🇱 Stowarzyszenie Gmin Polska Siec Energie Cites
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇭🇷 North-West Croatia Regional Energy Agency
🇸🇮 ZAVOD ENERGETSKA AGENCIJA ZA SAVINJSKO SALESKO IN KOROSKO
The project will increase the competencies and knowledge of > 50 young adults through participation in project activities, validation of the platform, e-materials. With the new knowledge and competencies, young adults will be able to create sustainable households, become more confident in energy-related challenges, and adopt appropriate skills to form wholesome sustainable lifestyle decisions, which have a positive impact on their lives and society, environment. Partners expect young adults to show great interest in acquiring competencies and knowledge in the field of energy literacy.