Entrepreneurship and financial capacity building for women micro entrepreneurs in the beauty and wellness sectors.
- Topic: Entrepreneurship and Start-ups, Education and training
- Programme : Erasmus+
- Sector : VET
- Project ID: 2021-1-SI01-KA220-VET-000034638
- Website : https://enfincap.eu/
- Start: 01-01-2022
- Finish: 30-06-2023
- Total Grant: 179.666,00 €
Participating Countries: 4
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project goals reflect the real challenges in the labor market and policy directives, as well as the real needs of women “micro” entrepreneurs, that we noticed in previous interviews with them. The goals are designed to create positive effects for individuals as well as for the organizations and other stakeholders involved. The goal of EnFinCap is to empower women (independent) micro-entrepreneurs with competencies, knowledge and self-confidence to take responsibility for their lives and create a secure future for themselves and their families.
- PR1 – Map existing competencies in partner countries on entrepreneurial and financial “literacy”, existing competencies, knowledge
- PR2 – A platform (with an e-course) that will ensure that women entrepreneurs acquire knowledge, skills and competencies in the field of entrepreneurship and financial literacy (+ e-textbook)
- PR3 – Create training materials and develop and implement a platform and course through “short- term staff training”
Our role in the EnFinCap project consists on the contribution in reports, the cooperation in internal evaluations, and the dissemination. Also, the preparation of a national workshop (E2), cooperation in IO1 (methodology). We are leaders in IO2, which is the organization of the e-platform, the preparation of the content and its testing, the improvements, and the adaptations in the greek language. Furthermore, the contribution on the preparation of the micro-trainings on theme of enterprise training and chapter in e-textbook. Dissemination : along with MIITR. Responsible for : dissemination and promotion plan + project logo + website + visual design for promotional materials + development of Instagram and Twitter account and YouTube channel
🇸🇮 Mednarodni institut za implementacijo trajnostnega razvoja
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇦🇹 ipcenter.at GmbH
🇬🇷 EPIMELITIRIO LARISSAS
🇸🇮 Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business
🇧🇬 DAYANA-H Ltd
The goal of EnFinCap is to empower women (independent) micro-entrepreneurs with competencies, knowledge and self-confidence to take responsibility for their lives and create a secure future for themselves and their families. Therefore, EnFinCap needs to be seen as a key long-term investment in human capital for our common good.