Improving financial literacy for NEET women
- Topic: Business and Social innovation, Education and Training, New technologies and digitalization, Social Inclusion
- Programme : Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership
- Priority: Adult education
- Project ID: 2020-1-EE01-KA204-077929
- Website: https://finlit4women.eu/
- Start: 2020-09-01
- Finish: 2022-08-31
- Total Grant: 193.660,00 €
Participating Countries: 6
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Financial literacy education is aiming to introduce the learners on how money is made, spent, and saved, and how important are the skills and ability to use financial resources to make decisions. The level of financial literacy affects the quality of life, the attitudes to money and investment, the contribution to the community, and enables people to understand what is needed to achieve a lifestyle that is financially balanced, sustainable, ethical and responsible. According to researches, financial literacy education has a gender gap that is related to financial education. Men outperform women in very basic as well as sophisticated financial literacy issues. To this direction, FinanciaLit4Women project, having as target group NEET women is aiming to design, test and publish an innovative training package for adult education trainers, which will guide and support them in training NEET women in Financial Literacy.
- IO1- Combined Financial Literacy curriculum with handbook
- IO2- Financial Literacy Digital Game
- IO3- Role-play games Handbook to teach Financial Literacy
- IO4- Board game to teach money management
Innovation Hive will be participating in all project’s Intellectual Outputs and dissemination activities during the lifecycle of the project. Our organization will be leading the following activities:
- Development of the website of the project
- Development of a Role-Play games Handbook to teach Financial Literacy
FinanciaLit4Women is aiming to strengthen NEET women to gain knowledge and skills on financial literacy through the training programs and the game-based learning. In order to achieve this, the project and partner organizations will support adult educators to develop their critical thinking, self-assessment competences and new different learning strategies. New techniques and strategies will focus on the learners and help NEET women to understand financial issues and improve their financial skills.
🇪🇪 EESTI PEOPLE TO PEOPLE
🇫🇷 MITRA FRANCE
🇨🇾 STANDO LTD
🇮🇪 Ikkaido Inclusive Martial Arts
🇬🇧 IKKAIDO LTD
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE