The general idea of the proposed project is the creation of a new Vocational Educational Course and a corresponding Professional Skill/Competency profile, in line with ECVET, able to assess, identify and apply sustainable solutions, shape a complete sustainability strategy focused on more sustainable raw materials, sustainable production practices, textiles eco-design, enhancing product durability and life cycle, facilitating the end-of-life management of textile products and implementing circularity practices in fashion and textile industry.The new educational program in ReFashion will be tailored on the SMEs needs and will be offered for free, by making us of innovative digital practices, while the ReFashion Consumer Guide, available at one click , in an attractive and easy to understand format, will support consumer to get the right information and be able to change their consumption habits and preferences.
The project aims on helping SMEs and consumers to cope with the expected legal and market challenges on the fashion and textiles industry, by increasing their capacity and knowledge through awareness and education. The expected impact on the participants (VET trainers and learners) are:
- New interdisciplinary competences frameworks to apply SF&T concepts in SMEs, sectorial NGOs, clusters, industrial
associations, for the job role of ReFashion Expert
- VET Teachers/trainers with improved knowledge, skills and competences in SF&T
- Free training resources including practicality aspects offered by the ReFashion educational platform and consumer guide
- Increased employability, especially within the “green jobs” and ability to develop sustainable manufacturing processes and
products in SMEs
- Established qualification and certification framework for the ReFashion course
- Opportunity to use, adapt or reformulate the innovative course developed by the project according to the specific needs of each participating country
- New developed innovative teaching approach, including a positive disposition towards the reuse and sharing of learning
resources, together with an essentially collaborative outlook
- Increased level in digital competences among the participants (VET learners)
During this project, Innovation Hive will be coordinating and developing for ICT solutions, eg the project website, a section dedicated to consumers’ guidance, and an online training platform. Also, coordinating quality monitoring and reporting. When it comes to project results, Innovation Hive will be contributing to the development of the ReFashion Expert Educational Program (curricula and training content PR1), also contributing to the development and dissemination of the ReFashion Guide (PR4), organising a course testing in Larissa ( PR3). Last, we will be contributing on the project’s dissemination ( website, IG, LinkedIn)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ASOCIATIA CENTRUL NATIONAL PENTRU PRODUCTIE SI CONSUM DURABILE
MEDNARODNI INSTITUT ZA IMPLEMENTACIJO TRAJNOSTNEGA RAZVOJA
ASOCIATIA CENTRUL DE
RESOURSE PENTRU INITIATIVE ETICE SI SOLIDARE
FINANCE & BANKING, ASSOCIAZIONE PER LO SVILUPPO ORGANIZZATIVO E DELLE RISORSE UMANE
KATTY FASHION SRL