Revolution of E-Skills with Participatory Online eXpert
- Topic: Education & Training
- Programme : Erasmus+
- Sector : Higher education
- Project ID:2021-1-SI01-KA220-HED-000027626
- Website : http://respo-x.eu/
- Start: 1/1/2022
- Finish: 31/12/2023
- Total Grant: 193.758,00 €
Participating Countries: 5
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
RESPO X programme aims to digital transformation by developing and validating the RESPO X application. This application helps on the improvement of digital competences and skills. Additionally, exists the cause of smart green transision, respectful of the environment and fighting against climate change. The main module used for this application is transdisciplinary training. To sum up, it is the development of a digital tool for students and training staff.
- IO1 – Development of an innovative open online decision support tool for assessing and validating a set for students’ skills on smart green transition
- IO2- Guidelines with the instructions on how to use the RESPO X web application and supplementary promotional video
- IO3 – A handbook on policy recommendations based on the validation of the RESPO X application and the successful transdisciplinary training practices
- IO4 – Report on the implementation of modular transdisciplinary training
Innovation Hive is participating in all IOs as well as will be leading the dissemination activities within the project’s lifecycle.
Students: The proposed activities will increase personal and professional competences and skills of students to become efficient professionals at future jobs after completing their studies, which will contribute to European Agenda Skills (ICT and STEM skills).
Staff: The RESPO app will contribute to assessing training and lecturer performance to be prepared to engage the fourth industrial revolution. Through the feedback, they will have an opportunity to enhance their communication and digital skills.
Participating institutions: The expert system will be publicly available. The transfer of the expert system to other areas of education will be relatively simple, it will also support a wide range of education institutions and students worldwide. In this way, the impact will also provide realistic opportunities to other fields of learning and education.
Business: The project results will minimize the skills gaps of the future workforce, and thus significantly contribute to increased employability, especially with adequate skilled personal, which will suit the future working place and business needs.
Policymakers : we will maximise the impact of the project and ensure the continuous dissemination of the project
outcomes beyond the project’s lifetime.
🇸🇮 MEDNARODNA PODIPLOMSKA SOLA JOZEFA STEFANA
🇸🇮 Mednarodni institut za implementajico trajnostnega razvoja, Maribor
🇧🇪 UNIVERSITEIT GENT
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇪🇸 UNIVERSITAT POLITECNICA DE CATALUNYA
🇳🇱 TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITEIT EINDHOVEN