Social entrepreneurship labs for women NEETs in a post- COVID era
- Topic:Inclusion of marginalised young people Quality and innovation of youth work Youth employability
- Programme :Εrasmus + KA220-YOU Cooperation partnerships in youth
- Sector :Youth
- Project ID:2022-1-NO02-KA220-YOU-000088071
- Website: https://weneetlabs.eu
- Finish: 31/10/2024
- Total Grant: 250,000.00€
Participating Countries: 6
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The number of youth NEETs is increasingly growing.This projects attempts to address key competences such as entrepreneurship , digitalisation, connecting NEET women with employers that support and practice social entrepreneurship around the EU.The project aspires, on one hand, to develop skills that are fundamental for the labour market in the 21st century, while on the other one, establish networks between young female job-seekers and existing social entrepreneurs (connecting the labour market). Furthermore, it provides training to youth workers and educators on how to approach social entrepreneurship with young NEET women. In a nutshell, the WeNEETlabs project seeks to tackle social exclusion and unemployment of young NEETs, especially women, through the development of of key competences such as entrepreneurship and digital literacy in the context of social entrepreneurship labs, aiming to bolster the employability of young European women aged 18-30.
WP1 – Poject Managment
- WP2 – WeNEETlabs pedagogical methodology for approaching social entrepreneurship for young NEETs, especially young women, in a digital, COVID19 era
- WP3.1 – WeNEETlabs interactive game for digital upskilling young NEET women in the context of social entrepreneurship and accompanying operating manual with game instructions and contextualized information around social entrepreneurship in the COVID-19 era for youth workers
- WP3.2 – WeNEETjobs cross-sectoral mentoring support and employment portal for young NEETs interested in social entrepreneurship opportunities
- WP4 – Piloting
- WP5 – Dissemination and Exploitation
A multilingual project website will be designed and developed by Innovation Hive to be used as a channel to share the project’s result. The organization will be in charge on updating them regularly providing information for every step of the project’s life-cycle. In addition, Innovation Hive is leading the Activity 2 of the 3rd WP. It includes the creation of a ‘WeNEETlabs job portal’ in order to conect employees and employers.
Τhe project aspire to provide knowledge about work and employment opportunities for youngsters with solutions to actual societal and economic challenges. It also seeks to create synergies at local and national level for the consortium members. This can be achieved through cooperation with Vocational Training Centres for young people, local bodies and organisations, municipalities and regional authorities, as well as institutions from all over the country related to the target groups of the project. Lastly, the WeNEETlabs educational and digital material that will be applicable to other disadvantaged target groups that could be reached through synergies emergies from the project.
🇳🇴 Oslo International Hub AS
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇮🇹 Exeo Lab Srl
🇸🇪 FOLKUNIVERSITE TET STIFTELSEN VID LUNDS UNIVERSITET
🇧🇪 The Square Dot team
🇨🇾 The Hub Nicosia