Green Genesis Startup
The main goal of the project will be to create “green young entrepreneurs” on one side and equip young people with employability green economy skills and knowledge on the other side thus contributing to entrepreneurship development and creating new job places.This will be reached through a set of practical solutions: capacity building of partner organizations, design of the open innovative accelerated educational program for green and entrepreneurship skills, and mentorship. Specific objectives:
– To develop an open innovation program that will equip young people with skills and knowledge in areas: green economy and entrepreneurship
– To train young people for specific green and entrepreneurship skills.
– To create an online mentorship platform for young people who will need support in the further development of their business ideas in the green sector
– To establish successful mentorship relations between young people and mentors in the green economy
New green entrepreneurs working in one of the industries with the highest growth potential:
– increasing their competencies for easily fining quality job places
– opportunity for young people to receive online mentorship from business experts and to advance in their careers and increasing their chances to become entrepreneurs or acquiring quality and needed green skills
– business, educational, nonprofit, and public sector (working with youth) will have a chance to see the impact of the innovative educational Acceleration program, methods for creation of support programs for a boost green entrepreneurship, and creating job places for young people in the green industry, thus contributing to the reduction of the unemployment rate
– to attract young people to green, which offers rewarding and enjoyable careers to both women and men- innovative learning and teaching
– to offer more aligned degrees and curricula at vocational and university level education so that students get the skills for success
Contribution on PR1 – Green economy and entrepreneurship Program (Genesis Startup Camp) through input in the content of the design of the entrepreneurship program.Provide trainers in the IT part of the program and will be in charge of the following methods for delivery of the study program: open education tools and using games and gamification techniques for the creation of innovative and engaging learning. Leaders of PR2 : Green Mentorship Platform. Detect potential mentors, as well as investors.Develop web platform.This platform will detect the skills of mentors and young people at the entrance in order to improve the meeting between them.