Employers and employees need to respond to the challenges that today’s innovation models and the “entrepreneurial economy” bring to human resources and their links to the competitiveness of SMEs. The ERASMUS+ project SEAL aims to promote intrapreneurial skills and attitudes among employees of European SMEs.
In the context of the SEAL project, we are pleased to announce that the 5th and last deliverable of the project has been completed. This is the SEAL manual and toolkit for VET trainers/organisations and policy makers and serves a dual purpose:
1) Ensures the availability and sustainability of project outputs
2) Ensures the highest possible level of transferability of the material developed within the project.
To serve this purpose, the SEAL toolbox includes:
– The training material developed in the project,
– Tools that can be used to develop the in-company skills of employees and mentality,
– Evidence and data collected through the pilot activities
– Policy briefs on the promotion and wider introduction of initiatives to develop employees’ inter-company skills and attitudes.
The SEAL Handbook and Toolkit for VET trainers/organisations and policy makers are available for free download from the project website and e-learning in English.