Upskill the VET institutions by training the entrepreneurship office’s staff and VET teachers
- Topic: Entrepreneurial learning in VET institutions
- Programme: Erasmus+ KA2
- Sector: VET
- Project ID:2021-1-PL01-KA220-VET-000033210
- Website: http://www.entrevet.org/
- Start: 1/12/2021
- Finish: 1/12/2023
- Total Grant:267.386,00
Participating Countries: 4
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project is focused on the fostering of the entrepreneurial spirit among VET students, so as to improve their integration in the labour market. This will be achieved through the:
• Upskilling VET staff and teachers on key entrepreneurial skills and competences (Result 2)
• Improvement and update of the operations, procedures and practices of VET institutions, in terms of entrepreneurship, based on the Model Institution, to be developed in EntreVET (Result 1).
On this basis, the main objective of the EntreVET project is to create an open and entrepreneurship-friendly environment in VET institutions, which will enable VET students to start new business ventures and start-ups and improve their employment opportunities, within the EU labour market. In order for this objective to be achieved, two specific objectives are set, that cover the two levels of action to be undertaken, during the EntreVET project. In detail, the first specific objective is to boost the entrepreneurial skills and competences of VET students, so as for them to be capable to engage in entrepreneurial initiatives. The second one, is to upskill the VET staff and teachers with key entrepreneurial capacities and competences, so as for them to transfer their entrepreneurial skillset to VET students, through their practices and working culture.
PR1: Design and development of an Assessment Tool of the level of entrepreneurial practices with an embedded Certification Scheme
PR2: Design and delivery of the O.E.R. tailored to the entrepreneurial upskilling needs of the VET staff and teachers in VET institutions
PR3: Delivery of Policy recommendations
Innovation Hive will contribute to the development of all project results. Furthermore, will disseminate the results to its network and support all the development phases of the project.
🇵🇱 STOWARZYSZENIE WSPIERANIA INICJATYW GOSPODARCZYCH DELTA PARTNER
🇧🇪 CONFEDERATION EUROPEENNE DES ASSOCIATIONS DE PETITES ET MOYENNES ENTREPRISES
🇩🇪 EUROPAISCHER VERBAND BERUFLICHER BILDUNGSTRAGER
🇬🇷 AKMI ANONIMI EKPAIDEFTIKI ETAIRIA
🇵🇱 Regionalna Izba Gospodarcza w Katowicach
🇩🇪 BK Consult GbR
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
To be updated…
Through EntreVET project we are creating excellence in VET, since our partners are going to be pioneers in the exploitation of the Model Institution to increase the entrepreneurial capacities and ability of VET students to develop their own start-ups.
• Local VET teachers/staff are to receive increased guidance and will be able to advance their entrepreneurial competences, and deliver training and support, based on the current market needs, through the use of the new features of the EntreVET modules.
• Better VET image and attractiveness is going to be achieved, through local targeted dissemination activities at country level, targeting a wider range of audiences, including parents, learners, teachers, companies, and in particular regional/local VET Providers.