Digitizing Intangible Cultural Heritage amidst the digital shift
- Topic: New technologies and Digitalization, Education and Training
- Programme : Erasmus+
- Sector : VET
- Project ID: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-VET-000034794
- Website: https://intangible-project.eu/
- Start: 01/01/2022
- Finish: 31/12/2023
- Total Grant: 163.273,00 €
Participating Countries: 4
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The project aims to develop and promote open and creative training programmes, content, and e-tools for teaching and learning how to apply guidelines and processes for digitization of cultural heritage in the context of its presentation, preservation, and promotion.Through the development of a shared structure which will be implemented in the partner countries, iNTANGIBLE aims to establish standardized procedures and methodologies for the preservation and exhibition of ICH through modern methods of digitization.Through training on ICH digitization, participants will have the opportunity to engage with their cultural and historical heritage, participate in public life and develop their digital competencies
- PR1 – Desk research on existing ICH digitization models and theories, Field research on the needs of cultural workers at national level, translation of the questionnaire,preparation of national report , synthesis of final report in one body
- PR2 – Development of the Training Curriculum and Handbook for professionals, training material and content , development of e-learning platform, adjustment of the training material in the platform
- PR3 – Technical development of the iNTANGIBLE e-learning platform and digital map & creation of the English version , Translation of the platform’s components based on a common template that will be developed by the PR’s leader (us), Development of the national versions of the gamified e-learning platform EVOLVE 5.0 platform, Improvements and finalization of the platform
Desk research on existing ICH digitization models and theories, followed by field research on the needs of cultural workers at national level, preparation of national report, development of the training platform and content for the training course Curriculum and handbook, definition of the specific user requirements and translate these into the platform’s technical and graphical design, platform template for translation, updating and restoring the website and social media
🇷🇴 COMPLEXUL MUZEAL NATIONAL MOLDOVA IASI
🇷🇴 Academia RomanaFiliala Iasi
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇭🇷 UDRUGA ZA RAZVOJ URADI SAM KULTURE RADIONA
🇨🇾 STANDO LTD
This project aims to the development of the digital skills of the target groups, to gaining a new practical and theoretical skillset regarding ICH digitisation which will contribute to the preservation,presentation, and dissemination of ICH. Also, to create networks between organisations.
Furthermore, to provide access to high-quality education methods and innovative tools (R1-3) through the project, to increase social awareness, build confidence and self-esteem in the digitisation through networking and participating in group activities and improve communication and language skills