Challenge-based Online tools to develop entrepreneurial and digital competences among young ARTpreneurs
- Topic: Education and Training, Business and Social innovation, Social Inclusion
- Programme : Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership
- Priority: Partnerships for Creativity
- Project ID:2020–1–FR02–KA227-YOU-018660
- Website: https://co-artproject.eu/
- Start: 2020-10-01
- Finish: 2023-03-31
- Total Grant: 206.525,00 €
Participating Countries: 6
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
It is strongly necessary for CCS professionals to develop entrepreneurial and digital competences defined in ENTRECOMP and DIGCOMP 2.1. to foster entrepreneurship and encourage them to become key players to modify the way creative products, cultural goods and events are created, managed, disseminated and consumed during and after Covid-19. The increasing and, almost mandatory digital shift, is leading to the need for digital skills for CCS to accelerate the digital transformation. Project CO-ART addresses entrepreneurial and digital competence development of young unemployed, self-employed CCS workers and aspiring art entrepreneurs through Online Escape Rooms. Moreover, CO-ART will provide an adequate training programme to equip youth workers with these new working environments and tools and enable them to support digital and entrepreneurial competence development. The main project’s objective is to develop non-traditional online learning tools to empower young people, to acquire entrepreneurial and digital competences needed to encourage entrepreneurial activities of young, aspiring entrepreneurs in the CCS during and after Covid-19 crisis. In addition, the CO-ART project will equip and train youth workers with non-traditional online learning tools to support the development of entrepreneurial and digital competences among young CCS workers and aspiring art entrepreneurs.
IO1 – CO-ART Online Escape Rooms
IO2 – CO-ART KIT: Training programme for youth workers
IO3 – CO-ART Co-work Online Platform
Innovation Hive is actively participating in all educational and research aspects of the project as well as is responsible for the technical developments of I.O3.
The CO-ART project will:
1) Provide a supportive online digital environment where young CCS professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs can build entrepreneurial and digital competences that will help them to fulfill their potential
2) Help achieve an engaged and skilled workforce in CCS that are work-ready to foster entrepreneurial activities and sustain the sector and the local economies
3) Raise awareness of the positive attributes of bespoke digital media learning environments and the potential they offer to people for whom formal education has failed
4) Enhance the reputation of participating youth organisations and centers as organisations that support innovation and dynamic digital non-formal education environments and bespoke online educational resources
5) Help ensure that young adults from the local areas who participate in the training provided will be recognized as active learners keen to build skill sets that are essential to the digital shift during and after the Covid-19 crisis.
🇫🇷 Agence locale des nouvelles technologies de l’information et de la communication – NTIC (FR)
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇱🇻Social Innovation Centre (LT)
🇪🇸 INSTITUTO IKIGAI, ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA PARA EL EMPRENDIMIENTO Y EL DESARROLLO PERSONAL Y PROFESIONAL
🇨🇾 SYNTHESIS CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION LIMITED (CY)
🇵🇱 Idea For Life