Digital Wellbeing as a crucial element to excelling at the workplace in a healthful and sustainable way
- Topic:Cooperation between educational institutions and business Enterprise, industry, SMEs and entrepreneurship Physical and mental health, well-being
- Programme :Εrasmus +KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
- Sector :Vocational Education and Training
- Project ID:2022-1-FR01-KA220-VET-000088097
- Website :https://digiwell.my.canva.site
- Finish: 31/8/2024
- Total Grant: 250.000,00€
Participating Countries: 8
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
As the digital wellbeing at the workplace appears to be urgent today the DigiWell project sets as an objective the development of an innovative certified Digital Wellbeing qualification VET training model . Consequently this makes necessary the creatin of a of the profile of a Digital Wellbeing Manager including the key competences required to develop digital wellbeing at the workplace.
- WP1 – Project Management
WP2 – Report- “Mapping the Scene of Digital Wellbeing at the workplace”
- WP3 – Digital Wellbeing qualification VET training model (including a tailor-made modular Training Curriculum and Handbook, the Digital Wellness Manager profile, the DigiWell core standards review system App)
- WP4 – The DigiWell eLearning Portal
- WP5 – Dissemination
As partners, we are responsible for the creation of the DigiWell App educational Board Game and for organizing the DigiWell event in Greece. Moreover, we are about to carry out desk and field research, collect, analyze data and reach to results regarding the context of Digital well-being in f Greece.
The project aims to have a positive impact on VET trainers, businesses, enterprises, companies, NGOs and policymakers, VET centers, etc by increasing managers, HRs, line-managers, CEOs, C-Suites’ knowledge, skills and key competencies and improving their working environment through the profile they will develop as Digital Wellbeing Managers. Moreover, it will prompt policy developments at ministries of labor, accreditation bodies, and decision-makers on methodologies and training approaches to enhance curriculum and policies towards the inclusion of digital well-being initiatives to respond to the current challenges of the working environments. Another impact would be the increase of the accessibility of education for all, through the use of the eLearning platform and open education pathways for teachers who live in remote areas that limit their professional development
🇫🇷 BGE Ile Conseil
🇨🇾 STANDO LTD
🇬🇷 INNOVATION HIVE
🇪🇸 GESEME 1996 SL
🇫🇮 Sosiaalipedagogiikan säätiö
🇮🇹 Igor Vitale International srl
🇩🇰 SOSU OSTJYLLAND
🇧🇬 PNEVMA LLC
To be Updated